Saturday, December 04, 2010

winter warmers.

Just a few things i swear by in the cold winter months!


warm cosy over sized knits! big LOVE!


roll up, distressed look jeans! however there not so good when they get wet :(


knee high boots, the best thing ever made!


hand warmers! i swear by these things!


you have to have a cute umbrella in case it rains!


another of my favourite cosy knits!

I swear by these things in the cold winter months! who doesn't? I hardly started my winter shopping, so I've been freezing in the snow in thin knits etc :(. I'm certainly off shopping as soon as its safe to stock up!
what do you swear by in the winter months?..

Love & Kisses
Jill xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox