Monday, December 06, 2010

365 Week 1

braving whats left of the snow for fire wood!

Playing in what was left of the snow.

Taccos for dinner, with my brothers little family.


Yummy advent calender! Well into counting down christmas now.

No snow.. Just freeeeeezing cold! & Very icy!


A day of coursework 'bore'


cupcakee making :)

So theres my first week of project 365! I kept the captions short and sweet so i dont bore you!

I hope you enjoy! & I challenge every single one of you to project 365!!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

4 comments:

  1. This was cute, nice idea and pictures!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun!
    i hope you take on the challenge :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! These pictures are so lovely!
    I am enjoying the look of your blog and your contents. There is a new follower here!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox