Sunday, December 05, 2010

weekly summary.

One word for this week? Chaos. Snow, ice, weather warnings what next?

So all week I had work experience in a local primary school, I have to admit at the start of the week i hated it and i though no way can i last a week here! But towards the end of the week I loved it and was sad to leave. It did open my eyes to a career in teaching as I am still unsure of the career path i would like to take! Teaching? Summer holidays!! Yes please!

So due to being completely knackered and half dead after a week of work experience I had been slacking at the gym and felt rather bad! So this Saturday I thought I'd have a lazy day as we had my brother and his new little family around for tea. I'm now a auntie to Elise Jessica she is so cute! Loved cuddles.

Sunday came around and after pressing snooze for about an hour, I finally got up! So much for going to the gym early! I sat down to a scrummy roast dinner, because I worked 'hard' at the gym. I cant wait to watch Kerry tonight on ITV2 at 10!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I really enjoyed your blog, it's great.

    Please come by my fashion blog too...Visit at Pretty Portobello

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks that means alot hun :)
    I shall 'follow'

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, just wanted to let you know that I have posted the review on my blog :) xxx

    http://beautyful-fashion.blogspot.com/2010/12/quick-review-lee-stafford-hair-growth.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox