Monday, December 06, 2010

Rosy Raisin.

elf rosy raisin nail polish review;

At first I was reluctant to buy any other nail polish than a 'quick drying' nail polish because I'm so impatient and clumsy that i give up and end up taking it off!
However this nail polish doesn't claim to be quick drying however it dries fairly quickly!
The brush is a good size, perfect for getting into the corners! Obviously the colour would be more intense the more coats you put on. (in the photos I have two coats on.) The colour is a deep red/berry perfect for Autumn!

Here are some photos of the result.




First photo is with flash, second is with out.

On the whole i think this nail polish is great for the amazing price of £1.50!! I will defiantly be purchasing some more of the elf nail polishes!

Let me know what you think of this shade, also any shades you would recommend

Love & kisses
Jill xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox