Monday, December 20, 2010

Mondays Summary.

What is going on with all this snow!? So today I got up very early to go to my Uncles which is an hour away to take presents cards and all that jazz. Did i say he lives an hour away? It took four hours to get there & two back! We pay council tax for them to clear the roads not pocket the money? Oh may i add the service station's! They were crazzzzzzy!

Ok rant over. I just wish the snow would go away its good for getting a day of school, work, college and all that! Please, pleaseee go away! But a white Christmas would be lovely!

What have you been doing today? I wish I had stayed in bed all cosy and snug with Christmas movies and lots of chocolate, and lots of coffee! I soooo need to go to the gym after Christmas, All this chocolates and sweets in the cupboard is to much temptation! I may put on 5 stone over Christmas!

I thought I'd add a few pictures to make this post abit more readable!








That's all for today :D thank you for reading. Let me know what you think of this awful amazing crazy weather!

Also what would you like to see on my blog? OOTD, NOTD, Hauls etc?

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

2 comments:

  1. Be happy you have snow! I wish I had more of it where I live in the US! All we get is ice and rain :( o well haha I would love to see more OOTD and NOTDs :) Those are my faves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate ice so much! The snows way to cold though but fun!.. I love NOTD's to :D

    Love & Kisses
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox