Friday, December 24, 2010

DIY Christmas Candle Holder.

I thought I'd try myself at being 'creative'. I recieved this candle holder from my nan a few years ago and I needed something abit more christmas'y. So heres what I did..

What it first looked like.

Filled with white small stones.

Red ribbon around the edge.

Gold card cut out and placed into the square.

Red card cut out and placed into the square.
 It was so easy! I may try something else to jazz it up in the new year minus the Christmas'y creations. I used smelly red candles to make it more festive! They smell of mulled wine and cinamonn mmm!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea! It looks very nice!
    I'm going to try this, and try to update it for different occasions and seasons! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox