Tuesday, December 07, 2010

hair care collection

I thought I'd share with you my hair care collection & how i store my collection!
My collection isn't that big of a collection as i either pass on products i done use to my mum or try to use them up so i can buy some more!

First up my hair products -


Left to right - Garnier Fructis Style, Bamboo Flexihold Hairspray Volume & Hold;
Matrix, Sleek.Look Smoothing System, 3 Extreme;
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Protection Cream;
Batiste Dry Shampoo (BOHO);
Toni&Guy Protein Protection Mist.


Left to right - TRESemmé Smooth Memory, Frizz Control;
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair, Tousled Salt Spray;
Umberto Giannini Glam Hair, Backcomb In A Bottle.

Brush and hair accessories collection -




My hair straightener -

Vibe, feel the vibes. (Ceramic Tourmaline Vibrating Straightener)


Vibration on the heating plates aids the straightening motion and allows the hair to glide effortlessly thought the plates without any tugging or pulling and thereby causes less damage.

Ceramic and tourmaline coated plates. Tourmaline is a natural mineral that is a more efficient source of lonic and far infrared energy, which will reduce stress on the hair as well as static and will also neutralize the positive lons found on damaged hair, allowing the hair to lay flatter and smoother





My hair is only thin and it does the job nicely! I prefer this straightener to the GHD as mine broke last year -.-!

So that's my hair care collection minus the shampoo etc..! I hope you enjoyed reading, if you would like me to do a review on a product just leave a comment! A review on Herbal Essences Protection Cream is coming up soon which was requested by the gorgeous Jojo !

I would like to thank all my gorgeous followers! Means alot to me ")

Love & Kisses
Jill xox




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your hair care collection a lot! Thanks for sharing it with us. I am particularly curious about that Garnier Hairspray and the straighteners.
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun that means alot :) I shall do a quick short review on them when i do the herbal essence review :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox