Wednesday, December 15, 2010

romantic ruffles.

I thought I'd show you this lovely top i found in a local charity shop! I looked at chiffon tops in New Look, River Island, Topshop etcc.. most of the tops where £30 to £40 so I hold onto my purse and waited and waiting and I just love this one I picked up for only £2.00.

The top is very sheer so i have paired it with a vest underneath. I will probably wear this top with some tight jeans and some boots! With very thick socks in the winter months ")..

Ignore the leggings & socks look ^^ and the messy room!


I think this top is very versatile I could wear this top to a interview, a night out also just in the day time! I love love love it!

Love & Kisses

6 comments:

  1. Such a good find!
    I picked up a similar playsuit from H&M but as you said, it was £30.

    Charity shops do the BEST jewellry as well!

    Hope your well, your looking gorgeous

    altbeauty92 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats lovely! I love charity shops as most of its unique stuff that you're not going to see 10 other people wearing LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good look in charity shops! I love the fact your probably wont find anyone else wearing it unlike primark!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great find from a charity shop! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox