Monday, December 27, 2010

shearling jacket.

So if you read my blog you'll know I ordered a new coat for this cold winter! It was in the sale £20 so i thought why not! I received it Christmas eve and I didn't even think it would come that side of Christmas because of all the snow and other Christmas post! I love this coat so much! So warm and cosy and great for £20 from £69.99! Here are a few photos ")




Cheesy grin face! -.-

Let me know what you think of this coat! Its so warm I only wore a vest and scarf in the snow and I was so warm!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas ")

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

1 comment:

  1. its lovely they did it in my local republic as my friend wanted it, and i remembered seeing your first blog post on it been reduced the one in store was the last one left with no tag and they tried sayin it was still full price so she didnt bother and just got it online! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox