Friday, December 03, 2010

Beauty Questions.

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice.. morning and night!

-What skin type do you have?
Defiantly oily!

-What is your current facial wash?
Johnsons, gentle facial wash.

-Do you exfoliate?
yes, not all the time though! About once or twice every 2 weeks.

-What brand do you use?
Whatever I have to hand really!

-What moisturiser do you use?
Johnson’s facial moisturiser

-Do you have freckles?
No

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, boots cucumber one!

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I’m actually quite lucky!

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Most days I use Maxfactor Xperience, it’s so weightless! On a night out etc i used Revlon photo ready.

-How about concealer?
Avon personal match concealer the most amazing product ever!

-Do you know your undertone colour?
I think I have quite yellow golden undertones

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them not everyday though!

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I change my mascara when I run out!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Rimmel, the new lash mascara!

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers are the best tools you have! I do use brush’s for eyeshadow, blusher etc. Eyelash curlers?

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Only on a night out!

-What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
I don’t have a favourite! I love browns & golds!

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil all the way!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never!

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Way to messy!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes but not all the time!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
No favourite! But I love bold!

-How about lip gloss?
Hardly wear lip gloss, but one favourite is ELF’s luscious liquid lipstick (bark) does that count?

-What is your favourite blush to use?
Rarely wear it.

-Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
Depends what’s on offer!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YES!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, but I am clumsy!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Drawn on eyebrows! Why?!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Taylor Swift.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Hmm.. Have to be foundation or mascara ..

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Of course, but I do like to try and look normal! Never knew who you might meet!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yeah, make up is an enhancement!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Don’t have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox