Friday, December 10, 2010

OOTD

Here's a quick ootd which i wore to college yesterday!
Ignore the messy background ")



With this outfit I just wanted to be comfy and warm for college as its soooo cold! Especially waiting for buses -.- You can't see the shoes I wore but I just wore some BIG fluffy socks & military boots ").

* Lace vest - Primark
* Black t-shirt - Primark
* Beige long cardigan - Primark
* Light wash jeggings - New Look
* Beige snood - Primark
* Pearl bracelet - Matalan

Is it me or does this outfit look like its from primark!? I didn't actually realise that until i did the list!

Let me know what you think of this ootd! Also link your ootd's in the comments so i can check them out ")

Love&Kisses


3 comments:

  1. Love the cardi! And those jeggings are just the perfect shade of blue!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog link :), ive checked it out!
    Thankyou for the comment :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox