Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Crumbs.

I cannot sleep because im just way to excited! So I thought whilst snuggled up in bed watching 'the only way is esseXmas' cup of hot blackcurrant in hand and some cheeky chocolates by my side i'd do a post! I just wanted to show you a few of the things i will be eating and drinking over the Christmas holidays!

Ginger bread housee!
Christmas cookies!
Mince pies! Mmm
Nuts & fruit!
Candy canes!
Lots and lots of mulled wine!

Turkey dinner!
Ok so doing this post has made me mega hungry! So im going to get some sleep and wake up and stuff my face with all the goodies! I hope you all have a good day!

Love & Kisses
xox

3 comments:

  1. I love the Glogg scent from Lush of the mulled wine.

    Your gingerbread house looks so cool, did you make it from scratch?

    Check out my blog www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com and i woiuld love it if you could follow me back.

    Here's a picture of the one and only gingerbread house that I have made: http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com/2010/12/tag-ready-for-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the yummy pics! Im so sad its all over now =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its an image from google hun, :D im way to clumsy to make one from scratch :D Ive checked out yours! :D

    Im glad its over! less stress :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox