Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shearling Jacket.

Right now I'm so excited and the happiest girl alive! I've brought the bargain of the year! I'm so in love with this I think I could scream. Only con is I don't think it well get here before Christmas with all this snow and Christmas post! BOO!

Right now republic have a HUGE sale on.. So I was late night browsing when I come across this baby after a few minutes of debating I thought what have I got to loose?! £69.99 to £20.00 WHAAAAAAT? I had to have it! I'd been looking for one of these babies for a while! So excited to get it in the post!

Go & check out the website to get your self some bargains! Linked here ").


This is a photo of what I purchased what do you think!? Normally in the sales its so hard to find your size always sold out, always to big or to small. At the moment they have all the sizes in stock! Which is amazing what are people waiting for!? Click here to go straight to this jacket.

Excited so much!! ") Happy!
Night night, busy day tomorrow!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox