Sunday, December 19, 2010

cracked pavement. NOTD.

I purchased this a few days ago and have been trying it out! I love it sooo much, so unique! I hope they make more colours!

Here are a few of the looks I have created.






1st look is with Your Majesty, Rimmel underneath. This was my first attempt, I just applied it all over the nails and that's the result ").

2nd look is with Loreal Resist & Shine cant remember the shade sorry ^^. I coated half the nail I think it looks so cool! I applied a little glitter over the black to. Hard to photograph, it didn't pick up the glitter!

I'm definitely going to get so much use out of this nail varnish! I love it already! Comment with your posts about this polish!

Pros - Unique every time, Stands out.
Cons - Matt, but can add shine using a top coat.

Love & Kisses
xox

P.S Thank you to all my followers yet again! I've reached 40, thank you so much! xox

2 comments:

  1. your are so cool! I wish I had talent with nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thankyou! i wouldnt call it talent, it does it by it self! :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox