It was so much fun baking them with my brother, the kitchen was a MESS!
For the cakes -
225g caster sugar
225g self raising flour
225g sof butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Carefully fold in the flour and butter.
- Pour the mixture carefully into the paper cases.
- Bake the cakes for 8-10 minutes, or until golden-brown on top. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from the tin.
Here are some pictures of my cakes..
Check out the amazing cupcake cases! ;)
Love & Kisses