Monday, December 06, 2010

cupcakes

Okaaay.. I'm not the best cook butt.. I decided to bake some cupcakes as last time i tried they turned out more like rock cakes -.-!

It was so much fun baking them with my brother, the kitchen was a MESS!


For the cakes -

4 eggs
225g caster sugar
225g self raising flour
225g sof butter

method -
  1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
  2. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
  3. Carefully fold in the flour and butter.
  4. Pour the mixture carefully into the paper cases.
  5. Bake the cakes for 8-10 minutes, or until golden-brown on top. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing from the tin.



Easy peasy.. Right?







Then decorate how ever you like!






Here are some pictures of my cakes..







Check out the amazing cupcake cases! ;)






Love & Kisses
Jill xox

1 comment:

  1. these sound amazing and super simple. I'll definatley have to make them! thanks!

    http://thatssofletch.blogspot.com/

    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox