Monday, January 31, 2011

TEN10ten.

I've seen this tag on a few blogs recently and I thought it would be an amazing way to get to know me and what things I love and appreciate in my life! So here it goes.. Every Monday I will post 10 things that I love, make me smile or things that make me smile!

My AMAZING boyfriend! He means the world to me!
My Family! Always there when you need then!
'You can choose your friends but not your family!'
BIG LOVE <3
Clubbing! I'm not sure what it is about it because I hate the morning after feel but the atmopshere on a night out is immense!
Summer nights when they feel like there never going to end!
Heels! My love for them is huge! P.s i need some of those ^ !
Shopping. Need a say anymore?
Singing & Music! God knows why because I cant sing!

Expressions! I love to see people smiling and their different expressions!
Traveling is something I have always wanted to and will do!
Fashion and style is key.

Until Next Time
xox

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm happy you've decided to do this tag, it's always fun to see other people's lists! =) I just posted mine, too!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou hun! I've checked out yours! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post :) The pics are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox