Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Colour Calming

Many may know that boots are giving out £5 off No7 vouchers! Which is amazing! So I decided to use my voucher and purchase No7 Colour Calming Primer. (Green one) Which corrects red complexions.

At first when I tested it in boots I was a bit iffy on the texture.. It like a creamy moisturiser I think the colour put me off! When blended in it looks fine; in no way does it make you look like the hulk!

This product does what it says to do! Also my little blemish scars which never fail to peep through foundation and concealer appear to be less noticeable!

This product is also hypo allergenic! Which is great! And does not smell funny!

I got this for £6 with the £5 voucher off! Full price is £11.



This is not fully rubbed in! I just wanted to show you the texture!
I love this! I use it daily now!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

2 comments:

  1. thats a really nifty invention, have you ever tried no.7's liquid highlighter? i dont remember the name off hand but its similar to benefits high beam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i havent! Ive only really tried foundations and nail varnish's! I have some more vouchers to spend so i may check that out!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox