Thursday, January 13, 2011

BOLD.

I saw this post on Blusher Obsession & thought it would be a good idea for my lovely followers to get to know me! I tag everyone which reads this!

I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
Ive tried marijuana.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someones bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now.
I LOVE sushi.
I talk really,really fast.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller ID.
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I have a hidden talent.
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
Enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat.
I don't hate anyone.
I'm a pretty good dancer.I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
I have a cell phone.
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.

I am shy around the opposite sex.
I have tried alcohol before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friends.
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went to college out of state.
I love sausages.
I love kisses.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.
I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
I love being happy.
I am an adrenaline junkie.

I tag everyone who reads this! If you do this link your blog and irl take a look! :D

Love Jill
xxx

3 comments:

  1. aww this is honestly one of the cutests tags. ahah I can pick up things with my toes also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you do this tag! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did this tag and thoroughly enjoyed it. thanks for sharing this. :)

    yay to girls who can pick up things with their toes! :)

    ps. if you want to check out post on this tag: http://misssavealittle.blogspot.com/2011/01/tag-bold.html

    X

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox