Monday, January 10, 2011

Primark Haul

Yesterday I went shopping to Merry Hill.. which was crazy! It was Sunday so I thought it would be quiet! Firstly getting lost! Then parking then being busy! I hate to think what it would be like on a week day!

Any howw.. the only reason we went shopping there is because the bf had a Superdry voucher! Merry Hill is the only place he could spend it!

I popped into primark! And as always I could have spent a fortune!.. I managed to only spend £17! Yay me!

These have been raved about so many times! And I happened to have run out that morning so I thought why not? Irl give these a try!
This satchel bag I have been umming & arring over for a few weeks! I've seen it on a few youtube videos. I thought it was quite spacious for a small satchel bag. And for the little price tag of £6, compared to Topshops, New Look etc I just had to have it!

Amazing detail for primark! Not tacky either! Well done Primark!
This pictures not great i know! It was so hard to get a good photo of without putting it on! And me being lazy I thought stick with the photo on the bed "). Any how.. This is just like a plain vest, racer back. Plum, purpley in colour! With a lace back I love it! It has sequins on the back to I think its just so cute! Cute but simple :D. In the sale for £2! From £4! Love it!

When I saw these I fell in love! I'm always loosing my small studs and small earrings! I used to have a similar pair in black which I loved and lost! So these are replacements! And at £1 their a bargain!
I also brought a mink coloured body which is nothing special also a new bra which is also nothing special! ")

Let me know your recent finds in primark!

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

P.S I saw this cow jumpsuit (nightwear) I reaaaaally want! I may get it! Debating.. what do you think?



4 comments:

  1. I saw the cow print jumpsuit too. It has a pink belly and everything! I was debating buying it when some guy walked past and starting laughing at it, so I pretended I wasn't intrested and walked off, haha! I'm upset though, I think I might have to go back and buy it. Still going for a wee in the middle of the night in a onesie can't be that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoww its got ears too! I'd look so silly! I think im going to get it! I know just have to hope you dont need a wee in the middle of the night! :D

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the satchel bag. i heard they were becoming quite popular in maybe germany, i think bbut the trend hasnt hit america much. very nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of them so much! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox