Wednesday, January 12, 2011

five fingers.

I saw this post on Pixie Beauty's blog and thought that it was a really good idea! Because I'm forever buying rings! I wear a ring everyday and as she said she never bothers with necklaces etc I'm pretty much the same! Actually I normally forget because I'm in a rush!

Large Gold & Cream Ring - Primark
Double Finger Love Ring - Dorothy Perkins
Gold Cluster Ring - Was My Great Aunts.
Large Silver Ring - New Look
Small Band Ring - Gift From My Lovely Boyfriend.

A ring is a great way to accessorise! You can get some gorgeous costume rings for around £2.00 from places like primark, new look, matalan etc.

Love & Kisses
Jill xox


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention you lovely lady!. I love all the rings especially the gold cluster one :) , You have such a pretty blog by the way!. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lovely ring collection! especially loving the love connector ring. :) i also love rings the bigger and more over the top the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty rings! I really like the 'love' one, as well as the gold cluster ring! I agree, rings are a great way to accessorize, I'm rarely without one on! =)

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mis savealitte
    I agree with the bigger the better! I end up throwing some away due to the horrible brassy colour they get! Thats what you get for cheap rings!

    @straight up glam
    Thankyou :D I love rings! I'm always buying them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox