Thursday, January 27, 2011

found the love?

This month I've discovered some products I have fell in love with! I've tried all these products before and obviously forgot how amazing they where! Do you have any you have found the love for recently?



I've used this product since it was first launched and I have to say it does what it says on the tin! Well tube! Anyway this is the new edition to Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black! This makes my lashes long, and honestly I have to say this one is more dramatic than the usual black! Perfect for smokey eyes!




I've tried this foundation before but as usual I always switch my foundations as I've never stuck to just one foundation! I tried this again last week and I think I'm in love. I can build this up to light coverage or heavy! I just sweep this all over my face! Without concealer and I must say it looks natural!



Bourjios effect 3D! My friend actually passed this onto me as she said she hated it! I love it! Its a gorgeous pinky peach with shimmer in! It is so true to colour in the tube! I wear this everyday bearing in mind I am certainly not a gloss kinda girl! Its not sticky or way to in your face! This is shade 41 if any of you would like to try this!


Sorry for the lack of posts! Coursework has just been piling up, everyones birthday seems to have come around and I'm still ill from about 2, 3 weeks ago! Stupid chesty cough! I really need to go to the doctors but I just don't have time!

Expect lots more posts because I think I may just have a duvet day!

xox
Jill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox