Thursday, January 27, 2011

Coca Cola.

Ok.. ok I know I'm late to jump onto the band wagon! So today I purchased 2 bottles of diet coke and picked up a FREE nails inc nail varnish in Caramel! This colour is bloody gorgeous! I don't have a nude like this! This is defiantly going to be my perfect nude for this summer! Amazing coverage even with just one coat!


Talk about perfect nude right?

Go to boots pick yourself up two bottles of diet coke for just £1.80 and get your self a free nail varnish! Or maybe you have already taken advantage of this offer?

Love & Kisses
Jill xox

6 comments:

  1. Oh i love the look of this...but i dont drink coke lol :) x

    http://peachesxomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caramel's definitely my favourite out of the lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @*Zoe* Thankyou! Ive checked out your blog! x

    @Gemma I dont drink coke either! i passed them onto my boyfriend and bagged myself the free nail varnish!

    @makeyuup i love love love this colour too!


    Love & Kisses
    Jill xox

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox