Wednesday, March 02, 2011

vegas volts.

Its here! And I'm in love!
This lipstick is so versitile because you can put it on sheer to get a soft coral but if you apply it straight from the bullet you get the best vibrant coral ever!
I am deffinatly considering purchasing more MAC lipsticks and a few other products!

The staying power? I would say this last through anything! I went out clubbing and it was still on my lips when I came through the door!

The colour? My perfect summer colour!!


Until Next Time
xox...

9 comments:

  1. I have this but i generally use it in the summer!! its such a nice happy colour!! makes me excited for summer!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to look good in this but I didn't :( SUCH a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh such a pretty colour! I just ordered Costa Chic from MAC so I might see how that compares and then decided whether to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won my competition! I have sent you an email! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @stephxox, i just know this is going to look amazing in summer!!

    @makeyuup, :( im sure it looks great! & there are other gorgeous corals you can try!

    @Liparazzi, I really want to get my hands on costa chic!

    @Beauty shades, thankyou hun!

    @GABY, Thankyou!!

    @Poppy xx, I have emailed you back! & a very big thankyou! x


    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful colour! Im pretty sure i need this is my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving this color, great for spring! xxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment & make me smile! I reply to all comments so check back here for a response! Love & Kisses xox